1.Personal data controller, in accordance with GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation") organization number 556984-0050, based in Sweden (hereinafter referred to as "Personal data controller")
2. The contact details for the Personal Data Manager are: firstname.lastname@example.org tel .: 0703818163
3. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. The data controller processes personal data obtained with the consent of the customer and is collected through the contract to buy and fulfill the electronic order created in the web shop www.hcproducts.se.
2. The personal data controller only processes the identification and contact details of the Customer that are necessary for the contract to be fulfilled;
3. The personal data controller processes personal data for shipping and accounting and for necessary communication between the contracting parties during the time required by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The personal data manager processes personal data at the customer for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website www.hcproducts.se in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. To fulfill the electronic order created by the customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. To comply with laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Data Controller;
4. Personal data is necessary for contracts to be procured. Contracts cannot be entered into without personal information.
Duration of storage of personal data
1. The data controller stores personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the data controller and the Customer and for 3 years after the conclusion of the agreement;
2. The data controller must delete all personal data after the end of the period required for the storage of personal data.
Recipient and personal data controller of personal data
Third parties who process personal data with the Customer are subcontractors of the Personal Data Manager. The services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the contract to be executed, to buy and process the electronic order between the Data Responsible and the Customer.
The subcontractors of the Personal Data Manager are:
Webnode AG (e-shop system);
Carrier; Postnord or Dhl
Google Analytics (Website Analytics);
In accordance with the regulation, the customer has the following rights:
1. the right to access personal data;
2. the right to correct personal data;
3. the right to delete personal data;
4. the right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. the right to data transferability;
6. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or via e-mail sent to: email@example.com
7. the right to submit a complaint to the regulator in the event of a suspected violation of the regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The data controller ensures that all technical and organizational security measures are taken to protect personal data;
2. The data controller has taken technical security measures to secure data storage spaces, in particular secure access to the computer with a password, use anti-virus software and perform regular maintenance of the computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website www.hcproducts.se, the Customer confirms that it has been informed of all the terms and conditions for personal data and accepts them in full;
2. The Customer accepts these rules by ticking the check box in the order purchase form;
3. The data controller can update these rules at any time. New, updated version must be published on its website.
The rules will come into force on 2019-09-10